2013 Business Brown Bag Series
How can the new BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER help my business? And what does it mean for San Angelo?
- Where is the Business Resource Center?
- Where did the idea come from?
- What can I expect to find there?
- How do I utilize their resources?
- What does this mean for San Angelo and the Concho Valley?
MEET THE BRC FULL TIME ENTITIES
- ASU Small Business Development Center, Dave Erickson
- The Business Factory, Cindy Hartin
- San Angelo Development Corporation, Robert Schneeman
Business Brown Bag events began in 2011 as a joint effort from the ASU-SBDC (Small Business Development Center), Chamber of Commerce, and CVCED (Concho Valley Center for Entrepreneurial Development) to help provide networking and professional development opportunities to business owners and entrepreneurs in the Concho Valley. Each month a new speaker is featured who shares helpful and educational information business owners and entrepreneurs can use.
This event is FREE to attend and open to the public with an RSVP. Box lunches (optional) are available for a nominal $7 fee. To find out more about this seminar or to RSVP please call (325) 655-4136. More information about the Business Brown Bag series can be found on the following website: www.angelo.edu/bbb