National Oilwell Varco On Campus Interview
How to apply for an interview:
1. Have an active Jobs4Rams Account
2. Log into Jobs4Rams and click the Schedule Tab 3.
Select company and then select a time
FMI: Career Development UC107 / 325-942-2255
Supply Chain management Development Program (Full-time position- title of Supply Chain Management Intern while in the program.)
Provides an overview of National Oilwell Varco Distribution Services’ business model, processes and overall strategy. This program consists of two to three rotations over 12 months. Rotations will target disciplines in sales, operations, marketing, finance, information systems and/or supply chain management. After successful completion of the program, you will be placed in a permanent role within the US Operations distribution Services organization.
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship or restrictions
- Graduation in December 2012 or May 2013
- Have good oral and written communication skills 2013
- Willingness to relocate within the US