Social Media Marketing Made Simple
6:00pm - 8:30pm CDT August 26, 2014
Business Resource Center
Learn the basics of the commonly used social media networks including Facebook and Twitter and how you can use them to market your business. You will learn why they are so important in today’s business world and which network would be most beneficial for your business. Used effectively, social media marketing can ensure your business stays on your customer’s mind when they need your product or service and can help you build a network of customers and contacts.
Topics to be covered:
• Which social media network is right for your business?
• Pros and Cons of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• The Do’s and Don’ts of adding content to your pages and making posts
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Speaker: Penny Larsen, Campaign Specialist for the San Angelo Standard-Times
*Please note – you will NOT be setting up Facebook profiles or pages at this event