Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial data of establishment offices.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for managers
- Reviews monthly financial reports with managers to identify any potential errors
- Prepares excel worksheets and analyze financial data and make journal entries as necessary
Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Proficient in Microsoft Excel, General Math Skills
This will be a part time hourly position to start with possibility to become a full- time salaried position.
Depends on experience
Please send resume to Globe Energy Services, LLC PO Box 62853 San Angelo, Texas 76906