Internship - Director of Sales & Brand Growth
The Director of Sales & Brand Growth serves as guardian over this critical success factor on our executive team as a forward thinking-partner. Demonstrates ownership for the Creating Raving Fans Strategy, specifically by delivering 2nd Mile Service and activating Emotional Connections Marketing in order to grow sales and build the brand. Director ensures that the relationship between the operations and 2nd Mile Service teams is healthy and strong. Creates and executes the annual and 90-day marketing plans and systems to market the Chick-fil-A brand both internally and externally ensuring Local Store Marketing, and Social Media Marketing occurs on a daily basis. Embodies the values of Chick-fil-A and serves as an ambassador to the community. This Director must demonstrate creativity and marketing acumen with the strong ability to think strategically as well as tactically in planning and implementing marketing initiatives and promotions. Must have a growth mind set. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher or equivalent design program.
• Must possess leadership traits that Chick-fil-A seeks in future Operators.
o relationship builder, coaches others to perform
o results oriented, systems thinker, quick study
• Affinity for sales & marketing, self-starter, good negotiation skills, demonstrates creativity
• Outgoing, friendly, works well with the public, networks well, involved in the community
• Servant Leader, team oriented with a passion for people and world class service
• Well organized manager with excellent verbal, written and electronic communications skills
15-20 hrs/wk - Monday - Saturday.
Forward resume to David Cannon (Owner/Operator) or Josiah Goecker (Director of Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org