Temporary Summer Student Assistant
Under the supervision of the Director of the Scholarship Programs Office, the Scholarship Programs Office student assistant will assist the full-time staff in the daily operations of the office.
- Must be able to work during summer
- Must be honest and dependable
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to hold in confidence all information obtained on student accounts
- Basic knowledge of Personal Computers and applications (Excel and Word)
- 10 key by touch (preferred)
- Greets customers in person or by phone and answers questions concerning scholarship eligibility and renewal requirements and the application process
- Image and index permanent student scholarship records
- Makes deliveries and pick-ups in other departments as needed.
- Makes copies
- Checks campus mail and Scholarship Programs PO Box
- Operates shredding machine to destroy confidential documents as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of the Scholarship Programs or any full-time staff member of the Scholarship Programs Office
Approximately 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, normal office hours are 8 to 5:00 pm. Some weekends required: New Student Orientation, Experience ASU, Top Scholars and/or other events as needed.
If you meet the requirement listed above and would like to apply for this position you need to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Include your name and campus ID number and request and application. You will be emailed and invitation to complete the Scholarship Programs employment application.