NCH ECOServices, LLC
Performs duties to conduct laboratory or prototype tests following prescribed procedures. Performs complex material or chemical tests using proficient techniques with analytical, chemical, and mechanical equipment. Includes set-up, calibration, trouble-shooting, monitoring, and data collection. Collects data, documents test results and assists in preparing reports or other documentation. Repairs, calibrates, and provides general maintenance on laboratory equipment. Follows prescribed health, safety, and environmental rules and regulations in performing assigned duties. Performs other essential functions which may be assigned by management. Management shall have the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor or associates degree in science is preferred.
- Chemical laboratory experience and a minimum of eight (8) hours of college chemistry or equivalent experience required.
- Familiarity with chemical analysis and analytical instrumentation preferred.
- Familiarity with general laboratory procedures required.
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please send a resume to Dustin.Madlock@nch.com or call Dustin Madlock 972-721-6712.