Angelo State University HSI-STEM
Bachelor’s degree required. May be subject to a criminal background check. Graduate student in either a STEM field and/or Higher Education/Education. This position will be housed in the Office of Outreach and Transfer Services, with direction from the Assistant Director.
The applicant will be required to:
- Operate a personal computer,
- Communicate with a diverse population,
- Assist with development and maintenance of transfer course equivalency guides,
- Answer students’ questions regarding transferability of courses into STEM programs,
- Assist in developing 1+3 and 2+2 transfer guides for students transferring from community colleges to ASU in the STEM fields,
- Research STEM majors at Texas community colleges,
- Gather data about transfer students in STEM-related fields,
- Maintain degree requirement sheets for the STEM programs,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Up to 17.5 hrs/week
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the Outreach & Transfer Service Office located in Hardeman Room 100