Angelo State University Outreach and Transfer Services
Bachelor’s degree required. May be subject to a criminal background check. Graduate student in Communications or Higher Education/Education. Housed in the Office of Outreach and Transfer Services with direction from the Director.
The applicant will be required to:
- Operate a personal computer,
- Communicate with a diverse population,
- Assist with development and maintenance of transfer course equivalency guides,
- Answer students’ questions regarding transferability of courses into STEM programs,
- Assist in developing 1+3 and 2+2 transfer guides for students transferring from community colleges,
- Research academic programs at Texas community colleges,
- Gather data about transfer students,
- Maintain degree requirement sheets,
- Assist with tracking membership and programs of Tau Sigma,
- Assist in the planning and implementation support programs for transfer students,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Up to 17.5 hrs/week
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to Outreach & Transfer Services in Hardeman Building, Room 100.