Angelo State University Scholarship Program Office
Duties And Responsibilities
- Greets customers in person or by phone and answers questions concerning scholarship eligibility and renewal requirements and the application process
- Makes deliveries and pick-ups in other departments as needed.
- Makes copies, image and index student records
- Checks campus mail and Scholarship Programs PO Box
- Operates shredding machine to destroy confidential documents as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of the Scholarship Programs or any full-time staff member of the Scholarship Programs Office
Skills And Qualifications
- Must be honest and dependable
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to hold in confidence all information obtained on student accounts
- Basic knowledge of Personal Computers and applications (Excel, Access and Word)
- 10 key by touch (preferred)
- Must be a Carr Academic Scholarship recipient
Students wishing to apply for this position need to email email@example.com your name, your campus ID number and request an application. You will be emailed an invitation with instructions on how to complete the Scholarship Programs employment application. No phone calls please! We will contact you at your @angelo email address.