Telecounseling Supervisor (G.A. position)
Angelo State University Admissions Office
- Angelo State University graduate student with regular admission into the College of Graduate Studies
- Be enrolled in a graduate program at Angelo State University during term of employment
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer programs required, Banner & BRM software systems are preferred
- charged with all operational needs for the telecounseling team (i.e. script writing, creating calling lists, assigning follow-up tasks)
- required to have skills in communication-specifically with telephone etiquette, supervision, and administrative responsibilities.
- provided with an in-depth view of the administrative processes in the Admissions Office in order to enhance students experience with Angelo State University.
- responsible for supervising undergraduate students.
- dependable and professional with a focus to provide excellent customer service for students and visitors.
- accountable for recruitment efforts specific to the telecounseling teams responsibilities.
- required to assist with recruitment events and activities for incoming students (i.e. True Blue Fridays, DISCOVER ASU, & New Student Orientation.)
- Spring 2014 Semester
- Approximately 17.5 hours per week
- Monday through Thursday early evenings and other agreed upon hours
Please submit the following to Tara M. Hart at email@example.com:
- Cover letter which should include: introducing yourself, outlining your interest to work in the Admissions department, sharing past work experiences, and any other pertinent information.
- Three professional letters of recommendation