OfficeMax is looking for part time associates who are very sales oriented with great people skills. Applicants should be comfortable with technology such as PCs, laptops, and printers. Ideally we need associates who are comfortable with basic design software such as publisher and adobe to staff our Print Services Center but it is not required so long as an applicant is willing to learn.
Previous experience in retail/customer service environment preferred
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary
* Ability to interact with customers and associates in a
professional, positive and courteous manner
* Ability to interact positively with other associates to promote teamwork
* Ability to use electronic communication devices during all working hours which includes wearing a headset or a device on or in the ear
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and 25 pounds regularly and climb ladders
* Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only brief periods of sitting
* Ability to reach, bend, or stoop to move and handle products
OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the eligibility of employees to work in the US.
10-20 hrs/wk. Looking to fill morning, afternoon, evening and weekend positions. Applicants must be available on both Saturday and Sunday. Associates are scheduled as early as 7am and can be scheduled as late as 10pm.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online at officemax.com/careers at home or in store at 4225 Sunset Dr.