The Home Builders Association of San Angelo is looking for a self-starter with strong communication and organization skills to assist in day to day operations and work on various projects.
- Basic Office Duties
- In-coming/Out-Going Phone Calls
- Update Website & Social Media
- Email/Letter Communications
- Assist in Event Planning & Execution
- Make Deposits
- Run Errands
- Complete the HBA Membership Directory & Buyers Guide
- Compile & Manage Member Database
- Sell & Create Member Ads
- Construct & Design Layout
- Lead Entire Project through Completion & Print
• Strong Communication Skills, both on the phone & in-person
• Well-Organized & Able to Work on a Deadline
• Creative, with moderate to good Graphic Design Skills
• Capable of Multi-Tasking
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite (inc. PhotoShop & InDesign)
FLEXIBLE HOURS; CAN WORK WITH CLASS SCHEDULE.
20 hours per week
$8.25 per hour
Send resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 4172 S. Jackson Street, Monday thru Friday. Samples of design work encouraged.