Batteries Plus Bulbs
Customer Service / Sales
- Greet customers, determine needs and answer questions.
- Suggest sell add-on items, participate in retail store and commercial sales activities to achieve sales goals.
- Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers.
- Operate computer/cash register to complete sales transactions .
- Answer phones, ensuring messages are relayed.
- Function as a team player.
- Demonstrate a customer first mentality.
Merchandising / Inventory
- Rotate and stock inventory.
- Install batteries, perform tests and tech work.
- Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of products.
- Organize daily recovery of displays to achieve full store appearance.
- Maintain retail shelf label pricing.
- Build displays; setting up & taking down shelves and fixtures.
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing.
- H.S. diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior retail experience desired but not required.
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company’s electronic retail and cross reference system.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills with a customer focus.
- Must possess and use organizational and analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks to effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines with multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to calculate simple math, percents, ratios and algebraic expressions and read gauges.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and/or technical experience desired. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred. Required for driving positions
Weekends; Saturday: 8:00am – 7:00pm, and Sunday: 10:00am. – 6:00pm. Some flexibility.
Depends on qualifications & experience
Contact Richard Brown, Batteries Plus, San Angelo, 325-942-9535 or apply in store at 4463 Sunset Dr, San Angelo, TX 76901