Dr. Kevin Glenn Garrison
- Ph.D., Texas Tech University
- M.A., Texas Tech University
- B.A., Angelo State University
- “Perpetuating the Technological Ideology: An Ellulian Critique of Feenberg’s Democratized Rationalization,” Bulletin of Science, Technology, and Society (2010).
- “Using Text-to-Speech Software to Revise First-Year College Students’ Essays,”Computers and Composition (2009).
- “Refiguring the End of Usability as Community Building.” Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication. Houghton, MI, September 2012.
- “Service Learning in a Usability Testing Course: Recruiting Clients.” Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication. Harrisonburg, VA, October 2011.
- “Ellul’s Alternative Theory of Technology: Anticipating the Fourth Milieu of Virtuality.” The Twelfth Annual Convention of the Media Ecology Association. Edmonton, Canada, June 2011