Patricia L. Hutchinson, Ed.D., C-RPD
- Post-doctoral work, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and LaCrosse Lutheran Hospital
- Ed.D., University of Georgia
- M.A., Western Carolina University
- B.A., Western Carolina University
Biostatistics, computer applications, research methods
- Hutchinson, T.L. and Beene, C. “Gender differences in body satisfaction and academic success of college men and women.” American College of Sports Medicine 52nd Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee. June 1-4, 2005.
- Cerda, A. and Hutchinson, T.L. “Body mass index (BMI) of West Texas elementary school children.” American College of Sports Medicine 52nd Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee. June 1-4, 2005.
- Beene, C. and Hutchinson, T.L. “Relationship between body image, body type preference, and academic success in college men and woman.” American College of Sports Medicine 42nd Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee, June 1-4, 2005.
- Skinner, R., Usrey, K., Pape, M., and Hutchinson, T.L. “Reproducibility of pelvic neutral in the geriatric population.” Texas Physical Therapy Association Annual Conference/Student Conclave, Austin, Texas. October 7-9, 2004.
- Patton, K.E., Mason, C.R., Leight, J., and Hutchinson, T.L. “The effect of wheelchair tilt on head control in cerebral palsy.” The Division for Early Childhood, The 20th Annual International Conference on Young Children with Special Needs and Their Families, Chicago, Illinois. October 5-8, 2004.
- Immekus, D. and Hutchinson, T.L. “A review of the literature: The tendinosis/tendonitis paradigm.” The AcademyHealth 2004 Annual Research Meeting, San Diego, California. June 6-8, 2004.
- Kuykendall, C.A., Hutchinson, T.L. and Bloebaum, A.P. “Effects of high voltage pulsed current on bacterial viability: An in-vitro study.” Wound Healing Society 14th Annual Meeting and Exhibition, Atlanta, Georgia, May 23-26, 2004.
- Hutchinson, T.L., Morales, S., and Huckert, K.F. “Body Profiles of rural West Texas Elementary School Children.” Texas Dietetic Association, Dallas, Texas. April 3, 2004.
- Cegles, K.A. and Hutchinson, T.L. “Steps in the faculty development process: how hard can this be?” American Physical Therapy Association-Combined Sections Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, February, 2004.
Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program Director, Cert. No. 195 ACSM
Direct cardiopulmonary patient care:
- LaCrosse Lutheran Hospital 1982-83, LaCrosse, Wis.
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, 1983-85 Atlanta, Ga.
- Beth Israel Hospital 1987-90, New York
Phase III cardiac rehabilitation supervision:
- Angelo Community Hospital 1990-94, San Angelo
- Shannon Medical Center, 1994-95, San Angelo