Ms. Leonor Pena Constancio
Photo by Danny Meyer
|8 a.m.–Noon, 1–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–Noon, 1–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–Noon, 1–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–Noon, 1–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–Noon, 1–5 p.m.|
- Interacts with internal (university) clients to discuss and understand their marketing goals and maintain communication to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Translates client assessment to C&M team, and then develops timelines and oversees implementation of marketing campaigns according to budget and deadlines.
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets.
- Provides creative direction to writing, design and video/photography staff, contracted vendors and publication assistant, delegating tasks as necessary. Makes final presentation of prepared material to clients.
- Manages projects and events in coordination with internal and external constituents, clearly communicating goals of university and its components.
- Develops and utilizes assessment process for campaigns and projects to measure effectiveness toward achievement of stated goals.
- Designs print collateral as needed.
- Oversees use of university marks, logos and trademarks in conjunction with university contract office or licensing vendor.
- Maintains a digital archive of campaign elements produced and suggests works for entry into appropriate peer competitions.
- Hires, trains, and supervises student workers for assistance with projects and customer service duties, such as answering phones and reception of guests.
Leonor joined the ASU family as publications assistant in the Office of Communications and Marketing in the summer of 2007. She brought with her more than 20 years of experience in printing, publications and administration.
In 2013, she was the ASU Alumni Association Outstanding Staff award recipient.
In the fall of 2014, Leonor transitioned into her new position as Creative Project Coordinator for Communications and Marketing. In her new role she manages the workflow of creative projects by working with the campus community and outside vendors, oversees the university trademarks and manages special events projects working with the San Angelo community.
She also contributes as a graphic designer and has won numerous ADDY® Awards from the local American Advertising Federation-San Angelo Chapter (AAF). She has served on the board of directors for AAF and is a past-president. In 2011, she was recognized as the AAF Member of the Year.
Leonor received her bachelor’s degree in communication from Angelo State University in May 2015.