Dr. Terence A. Dalrymple
- Ph.D., Oklahoma State University
- M.A., Southwest Texas State University
- B.A., Southwest Texas State University
- Later American literature
- Short fiction studies
- Creative writing (fiction)
- The place of music (especially R&B and the blues) in literary studies
- Editor, Texas Soundtrack, an anthology of stories inspired by songs of Texas songwriters, Ink Brush Press, Fall 2011.
- Fishing for Trouble, revised and reprinted, Ink Brush Press, Fall 2010; original publication New Win Publishing, Inc., November 1992. Novel for pre-teens.
- “Good Tequila, Naked Women, and Blue Bell Ice Cream,” Agave (literary anthology), Ink Brush Press, Fall 2011.
- “Stardust,” descant, Fall 2011.
- “The Boy,” Close to Quitting Time (literary anthology), Ascent Aspirations Publishing, Spring 2011.
- 1st place winner of Ascent Aspirations flash fiction competition.
- “Services Rendered,” reprint in Texas Told’em(fiction anthology), Ink Brush Press, Spring 2011)
- “Daddy,” descant, Fall 2010
- Chair, Peer Review Committee
- “Good Tequila, Naked Women, and Blue Ice Cream” (short fiction), Langdon Literary Weekend, September 2011
- “Signs” (short fiction), American Studies Association of Texas, November 2010.
- “Texas Soundtrack” (commentary), Texas Association of Creative Writing Teachers, September 2010.
- “Stardust” (short fiction), Langdon Literary Weekend, September 2010.