Dr. Julie D. Gates
- Ph.D., Composition and Rhetoric/English Education, University of South Carolina (2002)
- M.A., Creative Writing, University of Charleston
- B.A., Literature, University of West Florida
- Freshman Composition (ENG 1301, 1302)
- Sophomore Literature (ENG 2323, 2324, 2325)
- Advanced Composition (ENG 3330)
- Business Communications (ENG 3352)
- The Teaching of Literature (ENG 4321)
- The Teaching of Writing (ENG 4322)
- Graduate Level Composition Studies (ENG 6363)
- Creative writing (poetry)
- Creative nonfiction
- “Red Mustang.” Amarillo Bay. May 2015.
- “Chasm.” Carcinogenic Poetry. April 2015.
- “The Damned.” Blue Bonnet Review. April 2015.
- Coordinator of the ASU Online ELA 7-12 TExES Certification Test Preparation Course
- Faculty sponsor, ASU OASIS Art and Literary Magazine