Dr. Mary E. Hartje
Ph.D., Baylor University
M.A.T., Angelo State University
- 19th-century British literature
- Magic realism
- English romanticism
- Contemporary literature
- Graduate Advisor
- Chair, Graduate Committee
- Writers Conference
- Graduate, Peer Review, Tenure Promotion
- “The Memoir: Literary Analysis of Creative Non-Fiction.” Presented at the Southwest/Texas Popular Culture Association Conference, February 2012.
- “The Road: The Romantic Core in Cormac McCarthy’s Postmodern Novel.” Presented at the South Central Modern Language Conference, November, 2008.