Crystal M. Kreitler, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., (2011) Texas Christian University
- M.S., (2009) Texas Christian University
- M.S., (2005) Angelo State University
- B.A., (2004) Angelo State University
- Undergraduate: General Psychology, Cognition, Research Methods and Statistical Analysis
My interests are within topics such as cognitive mapping, ethical decision-making and individual differences with an emphasis on culture and personality. I am particularly interested in providing individuals with tools to assist decision-making and coping with difficult dilemmas.
- Kreitler, C. M., Dansereau, D. F., Barth, T. M., Repasky, G., Miller, J. (in review). Evaluation of a cognitive tool for enhanced decision-making and personal change among college students.
- Kreitler, C.M., Repasky, G., Clements, R. & Travis, K (2010). Evaluation of a novel tool for problem-solving and coping among college students. Best Poster Award presentation at the TCU Student Research Symposium, Fort Worth, TX.
- Kreitler, C. M. & Dansereau, D. F., Barth,T. M., Ito, S. (2009). Enhancing the Decision-Making of Extraverted College Students. College Student Journal, 31, 46-52.
- Kreitler, C. M., (2006). Be an exceptional academic advisor: share yourself, become a mentor. Academic Advising Today, 29, 15-20.