Dr. Crystal M. Kreitler
- Ph.D., (2011) Texas Christian University
- M.S., (2009) Texas Christian University
- M.S., (2005) Angelo State University
- B.A., (2004) Angelo State University
Undergraduate: General Psychology, Cognition, Research Methods and Statistical Analysis, Science of Love and Sex
Graduate: Social psychology, Research Development
My interests are within topics such as cognitive mapping, ethical decision-making and individual differences with an emphasis on culture and personality. I am particularly interested in providing individuals with tools to assist decision-making and coping with difficult dilemmas.
Selected publications (Journal articles)
Kreitler, C. M., & Dyson, K. (2016). Cultural frame switching among Hispanic students. Journal of Latinos and Education, 1-6. doi:10.1080/15348431.2015.1066251
- Stenmark, C. & Kreitler, C. M. (2016). A cognitive tool for ethical decision-making: A case for ACED IT. Ethics and Behavior, doi: 10.1080/10508422.2016.1176566
Kreitler, C. M., Stenmark, C., Rodarte, A., & DuMond, R. (2014). ACED IT: A tool for improved ethical and moral decision-making. Journal of Moral Decision Making, 1-21.
Kreitler, C. M., Repasky, G., Dansereau, D. F., Barth, T. M., & Travis, K. (2012). An exploratory study utilizing expressive writing and a novel cognitive tool as strategies for enhanced moral perception. International Journal of Business, Humanities and Technology, 2, 112-118.
Kreitler, C. M, Dansereau, D. F., Barth, T. M., Repasky, G., Miller, J. (2012). Evaluation of a cognitive tool for enhanced decision-making and personal change among college students. National Academic Advising Journal, 32, 18-29.
- Kreitler, C. M. & Dansereau, D. F., Barth, T. M., Ito, S. (2009). Enhancing the Decision-Making of Extraverted College Students. College Student Journal, 31, 46-52.