Dr. Brian J. May
- Ph.D. (1987) Ruminant Nutrition, Texas A&M University
- M.S. (1982) Animal Science, Angelo State University
- B.S. (1980) Animal Science, Angelo State University
Animal science, livestock production, nutrition, animal physiology.
ASCI 1341 Principles of Animal Science
ASCI 4343 Beef Cattle Production
AG 3333 Marketing of Agricultural Products
ASCI 6341 Advanced Animal Nutrition
ASCI 6342 Ruminant Nutrition
ASCI 6345 Livestock Production
ASCI 6344 Farm Animal Physiology
- Effect of growth implants on feedlot lamb performance and carcass characteristics
- Use of rumen escape protein sources on performance of growing and finishing bulls
May, B.J. 2000. A packing plant perspective of value-based marketing of lamb. Invited paper. American Society of Animal Science.
Heiser, B.H., B.J. May, D.R. Shelby, C.R. Engdahl and C.B. Scott. 1999. Effect of poultry blood meal on performance and carcass characteristics of feedlot heifers. J. Anim. Sci. 77:240 (Supp.1).
Hall, M.E. B.J. May, D.R. Shelby, G.R. Engdahl and C.B. Scott. 1999. Effect of poultry by-product meal on performance of growing Angus bulls. J. Anim. Sci. 77:241 (Suppl. 1).