Dr. Edith Marie Osborne
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, (2006–08) New England Biolabs
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Texas A&M University
- B.S., Chemistry, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
CHEM 1411, CHEM 1412, CHEM 4331, CHEM 4521
Translational recoding, RNA, phage display, nonstandard amino acids, microbial fuel cells
- “Translational Recoding.” E. M. Osborne and Christopher J. Noren. 2008 Wiley Encyclopedia of Chemical Biology. Ed. Tadhg P. Begley. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- “Characterization of a Native Hammerhead Ribozyme Derived from Schistosomes.” E. M. Osborne, J. E. Schaak, and V. J. DeRose. 2005 RNA 11:187-196.
- American Society for Microbiology 107th General Meeting, May 21-25, 2007, Toronto, Canada. “M13 phage display as an in vivo reporter of nonsense suppression.”
- 20th Enzyme Mechanisms Conference, January 3-6, 2007, St. Pete Beach, Florida. “M13 phage display as an in vivo reporter of nonsense suppression.”
- 2006 International Conference on Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases, October 1-6, 2006, San Diego, California. “M13 Phage Display as an In Vivo Reporter of Nonsense Suppression.”