David Nathaniel Sanders, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., (2009) University of North Texas
- M.Ed., (2005) University of Central Oklahoma
- B.S., (2004) University of Central Oklahoma
- Undergraduate: Intro to Sociology
- Sociology of Aging
- Social Research
- Data Analysis
- Death and Dying
- Integrative Seminar in Sociology
- The Family
Primary interest involves evaluating the availability of resources to provide services in the most efficient manner to urban and rural communities. Research interests include the social, psychological and health related aspects of growing old. Background includes: Gerontology, Sociology, Psychology, Thanatology, and Statistical areas of study. Further abilities incorporate developing community related involvement, business market analysis, and funding identification (grant writing).