Dr. Erin Leigh Ashworth-King
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- M.A., University of Maryland-College Park
- B.A., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Early modern literature and culture
- Medieval literature
- Dramatic literature and performance
- Womens studies
- Review of Christina Luckyj, ed. The Duchess of Malfi: A Critical Guide(Continuum, 2011). Sixteenth Century Journal. Forthcoming, Summer 2013
- Review of Robert Logan, ed. Christopher Marlowe (Ashgate, 2011). Sixteenth Century Journal. 43.2 (2012): 463-464.
- Re[why]nd, An Online Course Companion of Film Analysis and Criticism, Chapel Hill, 2009.
- Editor, Concho River Review
- Chair, Advanced Standing Committee
- I am not disposed to jest in this serious matter: Martin Marprelate and the Negotiation of Godly Rebuke, GEMCS.
- The Violence and Evil of Revenge: The Descent of Titus Andronicus Ohio Valley Shakespeare Conference.
- Re-Reading Nashes Dildo Sixteenth Century Society Conference, October 2012.
- More Tortured than Torturing: Thomas Nashes Administration of Punishment. Sixteenth Century Society Conference. October 2011.
- The Martinist Agon: Martin Junior versus Martin Senior. Renaissance Society of America. March 2011.
- Pierced Tongues: Spensers Ministers of Justice in The Faerie Queene V, ix. International Congress of Medieval Studies. May 2010.
- Thomas Nashe and the Authority of Crime. Group for Early Modern Cultural Studies. October 2009.