Kanisorn Wongsrichanalai, Ph.D.
|0900-1100 and by appointment||By appointment only||0900-1100 and by appointment||By appointment only||By appointment only|
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- M.A., University of Virginia
- B.A., Bowdoin College
- U.S. History Surveys
- The Civil War: Causes and Conflict
- U.S. Military History from 1600–1902
- Gender in Victorian America
- Reconstruction, Reconciliation, and Remembrance
- The Civil War Era North
- Youth Culture and Education
- “‘What Is a Person Worth At Such a Time’: New England College Students, Sectionalism, and Secession” in Children, Youth, and the Sectional Conflict, ed. James Marten (New York: New York University Press, January, 2012).
- “Universities and Their Sons: New England College Students and Graduates in the Civil War,” Massachusetts Historical Review 13 (November, 2011).
- “‘Home and All It Meant’: Bowdoin College as a Nostalgia-Based Intermediate Motivator,” Maine History 43, no. 3 (January, 2008): 166-87.
Areas of Specialization
Nineteenth-Century U.S., Civil War and Reconstruction, Slavery, Gender